Yeah,my cousin & family have reach KL since yesterday then my cousin and I chat from the airport to back to home;we cant stop...^^ Then I sense some boring in that rooms;oh yea the grannie thinks i'm not grown up yet still thinks i'm a child in her heart can't be independant,well guess what I am now...So everything she will ask my parents instead of me.Sometimes she gives me headache because of her annoying atitude that she will kept asking and asking till non-stop....=="When I was at the airport,I taught it is a small group of people coming but then hor suddenly at the back of the people suddenly comes out...Dang!Dang!Dang!...so many people..I think there's like aproximitely like 10 people..All of them staying in 1 big house..Do they have enough rooms to sleep?Yea,they do because they have one study room too and the maid's rooms so yea,it's enough...So ten people + four of them..and yea,there still rooms for more...haha ...Everytime they come back sure will bring a lot of ORGANIC products back...yummy!!Cauliflower here selling like RM 10 in New Zealand selling about RM 1!!Seriously...yea,i know it's damn fucking cheap...Then the salmon was really long and big..I love salmon!!yumm...yum...yum...muaxx salmon!!=="haha then serai is own grown..so when want to eat serai just pluck and eat..^^ As always honey UMF 20 and 5.Then there's chocolates from my aunty ...yum...all so delicious!!Can't wait for the genting trip!!
OOXX
Muaxx!
No comments:
Post a Comment