Monday, May 17, 2010

Surreal Justice


Not all justice is freakin' rite...some justice are juz blind the eye of beholder...depends on the eye of the beholder how you judge it..There's a lawyer I know is definately not lawyer in fact his license must be black license or stole from people or maybe her office is a black area!!No wonder she told me that she didn't enter the court for a long time she must be digantung oleh the goverment!!woots!bad luck girl!!haha

I guess no one willl ever work for her..if they work for her also not that much..Whenever I think about her,my anger will come blasting in,she is so 'small heart',she is so damn kiasu,she is freakin mad!she like a mad hatter to me which is jumping non-stop around me(how annoying!)

I didnt meant this...I would look like this if she jumping here and there,screaming in your ears,just she is so freaking mad...can't even describe how angry I am to her..Not even 1 seconds,she can make you goo gaa
over her...After this blogging,you still have nightmare about it!ish...She just drawn 'THE Wall' full with lawyer freakin bitch sign..Guess got two word I can describe her Freak bitch..

No comments: