Friday, January 7, 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet

Green Hornet

If I were a green hornet,I would be fighting crimes from morning till night just like Batman did...haiz..busy day...
Then I will fight till the end..Fight for victory...Every superhero's have a hideout that never be find,so I must have one too!!^^
 My Sidekick that will help me fight till the end..fight for victory!!^^

Then my secret hideout will be somewhere no one wil be able to find me not even my parents...
Maybe some village in middle of a forest with a underwater and some scenic view...


Then I will have a cool costume...something like this...
with a gun,a shade something to style =P dreessed like an FBI then I had a jet plane to travel me around the place...whether it is Singapore,Australia or France..no problemo!!Now I can save the whole world!!Super super busy =S All for the country's sake...

Then I will get myself a secret code name so I can get through all the secret hideout,friend to help with all using my secret code name only they will know it..

For more super secret stuff,agent,kick butt action...book your tickets to see the GREEN HORNET starring my favourite JAY CHOU!! *insert ads*Do you know jay chou is coming to malaysia to perform??Those who can't wait to see jay chou,can see him in the Green Hornet first :) This is movie that can't be missed!!

No comments: