I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
Ok,can I catch a grenade for ya?Bruno Mars is coming this April 10th!!
He is singing his way to Dewan Merdeka,PWTC!
Time:April 10th,8pm
Hurry for Maxis Subscribers purchase your tickets now and gets 15% discount!(11th March to 26th March).
The seatings are as follows....
Here my predictment on what he will sing on the concert...
1)Grenade
2)Nothin' On You
3)Just the way you are
4)Price Tag
5)Billionaire
So if you are a Maxis subscribers too,hurry up buy your tickets now before the promotions ends on 26th March
See ya to those who goes to Bruno Mars concert!Let us sing all his song together =) ~~
*Note*
-Ticket Prices above Include RM3 Ticketing Fee
-1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats
-Infant and children below 15 are not allowed, children 15 and above required ticket
-Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained
-RM25 re-printing fee will be charged for damaged tickets.
-Strictly NO photography, video and audio recording is allowed.
-Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket
Here are some of his song if you havent heard of it...



2 comments:
Hey Chloe,
are you going? :)
Yup,going..how about you?you going?
Post a Comment