Dylan Dog:Dead Of Night
Genre:Thriller |Comedy |Romance |Mystery
Director: Kevin Munroe
Director: Kevin Munroe
Cast and Crew: Dylan the Dog Investigator(Brandon Routh),Sam Huntington(Marcus),Peter Stormare,
| Anita Briem,Kurt Angle,Taye Diggs(Vargas) |
Release Date:9th July 2011(Malaysia) Language:English Ratings:5/10 My Comments: I think that the movie is really gruesome that it makes me think of the The Dark Knight(Latest movie of Batman)of Joker.The movie is not really scary at all.In fact it brings more to laughter.I just hate the gruelsome parts where there are errie looking monster and the zombies dead parts where the hand are torn off where you can find some missing body parts through a specialised clinic for finding the missing body parts which are kinda cool.The storyline is not that good and quite ridiculous to me at the same time. For example, there are a couple scenes where Dylan Dog was being hit and thrown here and there by the vampires and zombies, or even fall down from a hundred feet height, and yet he still in a good condition. Imagine if a normal people (as mentioned in this movie that he is not an extraordinary guy but a normal human being) took that kind of hit and attacks, he could be seriously injured by now. But in the movie, he can just always stand up and continue to fight as if there's nothing serious injury happened on him. This whole thing is kinda fake I would say.The story line is hard for me to understand maybe because I was late to the cinema. |







No comments:
Post a Comment