Every minutes there is an update on the FB ,thier check in's,thier twitter updates on fb,everything is all about Johnnie Walker..ish!!!I wanted to go!!! Y U NO INVITATION FOR ME!!! *emo nemo* I want to go JOHNNIE WALKER EVENT...Y I NO SOCIALISE LIKE THEM?? Y I NO SO EVENTFUL LIKE THEM!! most importantly Y JOHNNIE WALKER LU TAK BAGI SAYA SATU INVITATION TO GET THERE? *Troll face* each and every second the photos looking so nice,so tempting to go!!!I want to go along too :(
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Johnnie Walker Black Circuit
Every minutes there is an update on the FB ,thier check in's,thier twitter updates on fb,everything is all about Johnnie Walker..ish!!!I wanted to go!!! Y U NO INVITATION FOR ME!!! *emo nemo* I want to go JOHNNIE WALKER EVENT...Y I NO SOCIALISE LIKE THEM?? Y I NO SO EVENTFUL LIKE THEM!! most importantly Y JOHNNIE WALKER LU TAK BAGI SAYA SATU INVITATION TO GET THERE? *Troll face* each and every second the photos looking so nice,so tempting to go!!!I want to go along too :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment