You know when you find that special someone that no one litterally can replace on him?I remember the day you went away with her...it's like a toring me apart that I can't live without you at all...You were my everything....
I still remember that day you tell me the truth...it was like i'm souless without a soul.Everything after that,no matter what I do,it's just dont meant anything to me any more is like my life is meaningless without you in it...You are key to my life....I should cherish everything I had..after you leave I miss you day by day..everything reminds me of you day by day.Cuddle with you brings me the warmth,I still remembers how your hands were soft like a baby,your love and the trip we been together,the conversation we had each and every parts of it,it's now stuck in my head,the things we did for each other,you had to sacrifice every time you had even though you are busy,seeing your serious face makes me fall in love with you all over again.Even your sweat and I thought it's your perfume...When I'm in fear,hearing your voice just bring me calm.Even though everyone in the world said that you are not perfect..Well I still think you are perfect to me in every way.I still couldn't understand the reason you went away until......
I still remembers the way how you swept my feet away with your wang lee hom song way although sometimes the lyrics are all wrong sometimes..I willing to give up my friend and spent all the time with you.I wish that the time pass slower when I'm with you.No matter any discrimation on us from people,your friends,your relative..I'm still thinks it's your opinion that matter most..We were great together just that timing is not right I guess....
DAY 1
The day you said let's go each other way...
I was like are you joking seriously?I was kept ask question to myself that did i do any wrong?I was squeeze myself like a baby in the womb weeping with that puzzled look..Then you call and said that I was just only joking and I'm with ease still I'm puzzled that how could you take this as a joke....
DAY 5
After a week later,that you finally said the word...That I felt like I demand an answer..I felt like I'm dying at that moment just feel like jump off from the building...
DAY 10
I finally gets the answer and I cant accept that answer and keep on finding you to please you that we can stay back together but you said cant cuz the fear in you heart..I also found out that your ex came back with you and decided to get married..Double the sadness...it was like my heart was so fragile and trying to break all the ways to break them off..and get easily jealous when you just mention her name.It puts me in rage when I heard her name.
DAY 12
No matter what I do,it just meant nothing to you,I try to disgrace my own dignity away..but the pain wont still go away,talk it out,no it doesnt helps..Guess I have little friends to talk to my problems...
DAY20
My heart still fragile and havent fix yet...
DAY 25
The day when I started what you did when she is secretly ask me out without her permision...Even I disgrace myself I still want to be with you..just happy time matter most that time with you...
DAY26
the nxt day,felt so disgrace but i'm happy lol :)
DAY30
where the delete button???
......
NOW
after 1 year
I'm still missing you....





No comments:
Post a Comment