Friday, September 6, 2013

LA Senza Promotion


Goes Oh Oh la la with La Senza and show your sexy off with La Senza!Recently La Senza is having sale and promotion..the new arrival comes in with the SHOW OFF FIERCE COLLECTION..there is a multi-way bra where you can change the stripe whereever you want...no more worry that I'm wearing that gown but I dont have any bra to goes with it cuz sometimes bra can clinge out the bra stripe and make you lok embrassed which iI totally reccomend you to buy this :) There have different colours as well.Do check it out! :)

          The leopard bra with leopard panties RAWRRR~~


      Show off your clevage with the va va vroom leopard skin ;)


What about this ?the lacey type and cleverage bra??sporty?

Promotion for now is when you buy 2 bra and panty sets you get it for RM199 (10% off)

By the way the contton panties there selling are very nice too!!I'm sure you will love it very much! :) 

I do purchase mine as well the multi way bra from La Senza :)

All the pictures are credited to La Senza.Do check out thier site for latest updates :) 

No comments: