Friday, March 14, 2014

300:Rise of The Empire Movie

 

Based on Frank Miller's latest graphic novel Xerxes, and told in the breathtaking visual style of the blockbuster "300," this new chapter of the epic saga takes the action to a fresh battlefield-on the sea-as Greek general Themistokles attempts to unite all of Greece by leading the charge that will change the course of the war. This film pits Themistokles against the massive invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes, and Artemesia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy.

 

Release Date: 7th March 2014


Genre: Action & Adventure 


Rated: R,18+ 


Cast:Sullivan Stapleton, Eva Green, Lena Headey, Hans Matheson, Rodrigo Santoro


Running Time: 100 minutes
 
Director: Noam Murro
 
Language: English 

 
The story is linked to 300 in episode one but this is more

brutal and lots of blood.If you like the first one,I bet the

second is your favourite,this is a total epic movie.I'm not a 

fan of 300 and this is my first time watcing it,so I think if you 

decided to watch it on 3D,well for those faint hearted i like to

tell you dont go for it :D I guess only man will likes this movie

as I think that this movie is specially created for men and 

this movie is like girls like twilight and guys like 300 :P haha 

I'm a good girls gone bad so I think that this movie is purely

awesome but I don't think like the parts where they are lots 

of vilioience and lots of blood splashing here and there.

Loved the violence and not the blood splashing here and 

there kinda fan but among all the movie i love about in this 

movie is that it teaches me statergic plans.


I think if watches in 3Dimension the movie would makes it 

more intresting .


Overall I would rate it 8/10 Super Awesome! *thumbs up* 


*it gives me nightmares after that* haha 

No comments: