First time went hiking with collegue evening at puchong,tmn wawasan.6 of us went there and hike..it was raining so make the hill kinda slippery and make it really hard to hike.But I believe with determination and strength,teamwork we can make it to the way to the top.Hiking is all about teamwork and determination right?
Slowly it rises to night,all of us with the fear that we might not be able to make it out so we have to walk fast...plus the slippery hill makes it difficult to hard to walk around but something amazes me that at night that there is still some hikers who are still climbing in the night bringing thier headlamp,dont they scare that wolves,bear and wild beasts will come out in the night? *think too much* haha
here is the top view of the hill ...lovely city view of whole puchong city area! :)
the last time i climb all the way to broga hill but half way there then give up because wasnt that brave enough to climb all the way up but they said that broga hill was really easy task that everyone can make it to the top so i feel that i am such weak that i cant climb all the way up just like life that when you face difficilities i just give up half way...but this i am so glad that I made all the way up to the top and climb down all the way ^_^
I'M AM SO PROUD THAT I MADE IT TO THE TOP! HERE IS THE PICTURE OF MY SUCCESS *insert the picture of PUCHONG CITY*
So I am hype and ready for the next hiking session !Bring it on!! :) hopefully the next hiking session is difficult and challenging enough for me :D well i love challenges! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment