Infinity and beyond!Still remeber this famous quote??yup,it's buzz lightyear quote!I have seen toy story 1 and toy story 2 and I definetly can't miss Toy story 3 of course...so Nuffnagg,please give me the tickets to win this movie!!
Toy Story is finnally here!Thanks to NuffNagg,they have given the bloggers a free tickets to watch Toy Story 3,thanks to Nuffnagg once again...I hope one day I can get the free tickets!
The characters I want to see in Toy Story 3 is Ken,Dolly ,Phone Chatter and the Octopus...
I like the cute dolly..she looks so sweet!I would like a friend as cute and as sweet as she is...I would make her my bff!!Same goes to the other character.Then if i get bored I will talk to the phone chatter because that what the name about...chat chat till non-stop..I can chat with it 24/7 or at least get my boredom away...Not to forgotten,the most handsome that every barbie's also wants to be with...that's rite!it's Ken!With his single look,every barbie doll would wants to fall to his arms including me if I was in the movie,thoese barbie doll is lucky to have Ken starring in the movie!...hahaha.Then I would like to see Stretch in toy story movie because if Stretch can help Buzz Lightyear to fight the enemies cuz' he got 8 hands more hands to fight the enemies.Chatter Telephone can be Buzz Lightyear & friends army helpers by telling where would they be or it can be as Buzz Lightyear's communication assistant.Dolly would make Little Bob Peep (aka Woody's Girlfriend),Jessie,Mrs.Potato's best friend forever because she is so sweet not only that she could make every girls best friend!
Here's a glimpse on the new character I would like to watch!!!
The guy that every barbie doll would fall for!/////////Ken////////////
Buzz Lightyear New Assistant!Chatter Telephone
The Sweet one that every girl would wants her to be bff..but she could make mine bff!!Dolly!!
Stretch!!
Lastly thanks to Universal Studios,Nuffnagg!Wish I can win the tickets...finger's crossed! Nuffnagg,please let me win this contest!pretty please with sugar on top?hahaha...




No comments:
Post a Comment