Saturday, August 7, 2010

MTV World Asia (part 1)

Hey there,last month I went to the event which everyone is talking about,yup it's MTV world asia concert where international and local artist will be there.There are Bunkface,Wonder Girls,Katy Perry and Tokio Hotel.The event was held in sunway lagoon.It started at 6pm but due to it's raining it was schedule late.
photo courtesy from Clevermonkey,Henry Lee!
Due to my bad phone photo skills,I took some photos from them...haha...wish I can have a DSLR too =( When I was there I meet up with Kevin to get my tickets from him,RM50 each the most cheapest ticket I got! ^^Thanks to him I got to meet all the international artist..Arigatougozaimas!Tian Chad were with kevin too...Then I bump into Clevermunkey,Spetreoutreach and one of thier friend which I forgotten his name(sorry).Due to the raining ,we went into the shopping mall to wait till the rain stops then we bump into another blogger,Feeqsays,Cayenne and Stephanie,Suresh and Baboon Tan and Wennie.
Then we went shopping at sunway when we find out Feeqsays have some coupons that got us more reasons to shop and Feeqsays wants to buy some present to his friend too!So all of us agree on shopping!After that the rain was raining trinket's so get back to our MTV Party fever!Then we went to get out free poncho(it means raincoat although dunno why it's called poncho)from the sunway lagoon ticket counter there.The queue was quite long,we have to wait from sunway lagoon till the pedestrian bridge there.Then we bump into Kenny Sia who was queing up in the line.Later on we bump into Tian Chad and Kevin again,they were all queing up the line too.Later about 1 hour later,we only get to go in the entrance of sunway lagoon as the stage was really  really deep inside.First time went into sunway lagoon,it was really big and really deep!>
photo courtesy from Stephanie!
Our branded shoe are going to spoil soon due it aren't waterproof..Then later on we finally get inside of the MTV stage there.The first singer who sang was Bunkface they sang 'Prom Queen' and thier famous song 'Through my window' and 'Revelousi' song,although I wasn't there to hear or saw them.Then we saw Wonder Girls,they sang 'Nobody','2 Different Tears' ,Tell Me,'So hot'.Then later there encore from Wonder Girls after going in to change another dress and appear with more shimmering dress and sing "Nobody"
another photo courtesy from Stephanie
Till now,my next post will be Tokio Hotel and Katty Perry and Wonder Girls performance video!So do remember to catch up my next post of MTV Worls Asia Part 2!!
Till then Love ya!XOXO

No comments: