Saturday, December 25, 2010

Partyin' in the USA like Miley Cyrus way!!

I was invited to party in USA kidding..was in 7aste event.Last year theme party was Las Vegas.Correct me if I'm wrong..This year the theme was USA!Got VIP passes from Simon Seow.A free whisky,baby!!!Bring along my friends which get VIP passes,normal passes get a free flow as well but not the whisky ^^



The place was located at Mayfair which is next to ecoba
Time : 9.30 pm party till dawn 
In case,you don't know where the place is..here the map for it...
It was just newly open when I attended the first 7aste party,then this year it was held here..Love the ambedience!Especially the VIP section!<3.There are some stage shows were on to lighten up the event such as hip-hop dance,mizz nina twins and a Harith Iskandar was there too!Love his act a lot and douglas lim too!<3

she dances like mizz nina..really stylish look too..maybe she is mizz nina sister??
Then there is some prizes to be won too!All branded stuff but I wasn't there to witness announce the winners although I did participate because I have to go early because my friend got work tommorow so we have to leave early :(



 I <3 7aste!!Love the drinks,food and the event!Looking forward for the next one :)



No comments: