Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Next Lee Chong Wei

Day:19th Feb 2011
Place:Micheal's Badminton Academy Taman Megah Court 
(which is next to Mien Tien food court)
Time:10am-12pm

*source from churp churp*
When I went there was late because this lazy bump couldn't wake up.Went out the house on 11am but reach there at 12pm.Then meet a lots of churpers who could be the next Lee Chong Wei but not me because I didn't play for a two years already.I even got a cute Churp Churp towel! <3 LOVE THE CHURP CHURP TOWEL!!Now,I got my very own sports towel crafted with churp churp in it!<3 


Was a great workout!!Hope to see more of Churp Churp sports workout in future!<3 A churpers meet out and a benefit for the health!hurray!


Haven't a churp churp yet?Well,come join in the fun here.Let's earn some pocket money from the campaigns and come out for churp churp gathering!=)

Churp a social media for community influencers.
That's all for now!Chipping away!Pass the news yea.Do let your friends know more about this :)

No comments: