A few days back,while I was on way back from work,I saw a mysterious weird sign symbol then it started to blink a few times,after that when I log into the web,I started to saw it again on the net,the mysterious symbol,so I started to share it on my blog.
I was so curious so I decided that to ask my friends,have you seen this unique mysterious kind of symbol anywhere?Then a few days back while I was reading the newspaper and I saw this weird symbol again!omg!Is this for real?is the mysterious symbol following everywhere I go?it's become more epic.Is this a sign that the UFO is coming to invade the earth?
The video was recorded by someone else that this means not only that I saw it,others saw it too.I'm not being exaggerate but everyones saw it,means it's true rite?Soon the mysterious symbol became appearing everywhere in newspapers,in tv advertisments,soon the web.What is all this symbols stands for??!!O.O

2 comments:
It's an advetisment right? :)
Nope,don't think so it's like the symbols everywhere but not sure what it is...
Post a Comment