Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4


Have you ever wonder that Chloe has become a pirate one day?Then I will be saying Arrgh like any other pirate do..having a one wooden leg with a hook like Captain Smith in Peter Pan but won't be so cruel as Captain Smith because will be a goodie two shoes pirates won't be capturing any kids or Wendy/Jane.So that I won't be ended up eaten by the octopus neither the crocodile.Will be treating my pirates mates good,not like Captain Smith treats Smith like that.Here are 3 facts why I would like to be a pirate-arrgh!!
1)I would be filthy rich if I ever find out the treasure hideout,I will be billionaire!Then every dime I spend on without thinking not enough for it.

 2)Sail the seven seas and travel around the world!!
All aboard and set sail for the seven seas without worry anything just like a free bird :) Travel around the world with my pirate ship (arrgh!) It's always my favourite thing to do in my must do list...

3)Get into a adventure trip
Every pirates has a adventure in every movie.Well there can lead to a mysterious adventure that lead to a great rewards in the end.In the end of every story,they leads to a pot of rainbow gold.Then they also gets the girls that what would end in every pirates story.


pirates only walk plank
MySpace Graphics - Myspace Layouts,Graphics, and Comments!

One more best thing about pirates are they gets to get them to the plank and let them eaten by the sharks,octopus and crocodiles or whatever dangerous mammals that can find in the sea.Okay,not that goodie two shoes pirate..pfft..who am I kidding muhahahahaha ***evil laughs***

No comments: