Aladdin the musical:A west end production is coming to sunway lagoon on the 25th November 2011 - 2 January 2012 happening at Amphiteatre.It is everyone's favourite children cartoon when back in my days where Princess Jasmine take on board to magical world of Aladdin's flying magic carpet which was helped by a Genie.Aladdin was a street urchin which he is glad to marry a princess Jasmine.I certainly wish that I would like to Sunway Lagoon the musical because it is a magical experience for me to reimburse back to my memory as a childhood.I get to experience back the Alladin but now is in musical and not in a cartoon but in real person.It is a magical experince for me.For those who don't remember aladdin and to those who don't know who is Aladdin and Princess Jasmine is all about,here is a snipet of the video:
Here are the cast:
Aladdin with his magical lamp.
What's your wish if you had a genie?
The evil Jaafar who wants to take the magical lamp from Aladdin.
No comments:
Post a Comment