Then I went through Rebecca Saw's tullips blogpost that she and KLM is giving away tulips at sg.wang.
The tulips are REAL!!As I havent seen such real tulips before..so why my mother deserves a bouquet of fresh tulips?Because my mom when she gave birth to me,she did a big sacrifice to bring me to this earth.
When she is sick,she will always concern about me and cook porridge as when sick all I can eat is porridge that I can't eat rice.

She works hard and earns money just to pay my school fees so I can study.She also always buy a lot of goodies just to cheer me up.Even though,she is sick,she still do all the house chores that I help her to lighten up the cleaning chores.So I do hope this colourful tulips will brighten her up with a big smile on her face.



No comments:
Post a Comment