On 7th September....i waited and waited and waited~~~
and waited...
all because of this...
I was so excited that I couldn't sleep,I just hoping that I could be the one of them who receive the box!
and I have be one of the million who receive the blind date! *I'm so happy!*
It's was so awesome that in 35 minutes it was completely sold out!Not a few boxes they have many and many of boxes they order and completely sold out in just 35 minutes.With only RM58,I can purchase all the luxurious product in one box~ *tears of joy*
So what's inside??
~~~Tadaaa~~~~
Inside contains this:
the blue bottles are for to lock in moisture which consists of hydrating face & neck,eye cream and a cleanser
while the purple ones are facial and toner refine the tones:Suitable for uneven tone skin and dull skin.
Waterwhite advance are for helping to smooth the fine lines and brightens the skin.It also promotes soft,smooth texture and helps promote soft, smooth texture and help skin resist and repair the visible signs of aging
Sea Salt Spa is a hydrating body butter which contains shea butter and coconut oils to penetrate the skin to soothe, soften and hydrate and repair and protect skin cells from damage due to environmental stress.
It also brings smooth and radiant skin.
Hand and nail cream Spa is which has shea butter as well and silk proteins and vitamin E nourish nails and cuticles to leave them soft and strong.it is lightweight,non-greasy spa treatment restores moisture to hardworking hands
Blue sets of h20+ which contains a Dual Action Exfloiting cleanser,
Eye Oasis Moisture replenishing treatment,Only for night time uses Oxgenating Rejuvenator and face oasis ultra hydrator hydrant extreme *which i personally likes this product cuz this product is really moisturizing*
Dual Action Exfloiting Cleanser
Review 5/5
Eye Oasis replenishing treatment
Review: 5/5 *instantly replenish all the dark circles after apply*
Conclusion: I like the product really much with just RM58 I can purchase such high premium quality products,why not?Can't wait to try for the next blind date :) Did I told you that I'm mark the date on the calendar for this one and the time as well? hahaha I'm pretty satisfy for the product and loving each of the product in h20+ i got...By the way the blue ribbon and the blue strips matches the theme of the product and pretty like the box in a box concept when it comes to my house :) I just to have more of it haha
Hungry for more~Seriously I starving to write up this post...Toodles~time to makan-makan
For more info,you can check out thier page on thier next blind date TheLilacBox (FB) ,
http://www.thelilacbox.com/
Bye!!
xoxo
Night Oasis Oxygenating Rejuvenator
Review: 3/5
Great for upper lip cover the lines :)
Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator Extreme
Review: 4/5
Waterwhite advanced brightening hydrator cream
which helps with the fine lines as well :)
Brightening: 5/5
Texture: 4/5
h20+ total source night cream *best seller*
Review: another great seller for fine lines which has a rich texture.After putting this,you feel very radiant :)
Texture: Great (5/5)
Oilyness: non-oily (4/5)
Aqualibrium Marine Cleansing Gel
Review:This products cleanses the make up and oils away.Inside of the product contain a micro-beads which can helps you swipe away dull skin and soften the skin which i like playing the micro-bead it looks like oyster seed :P It also has a nice smell in it.
Texture: Great! :) 5/5
Aqualibrium Marine Toner
Review: I think this product is ok because it wont drys up the skin like any other toner which gets drys up easily >.< *no name mentions*
Texture: Good! :) 5/5
Moisture Level: 3/5
Uses: Great 5/5
Conclusion: I like the product really much with just RM58 I can purchase such high premium quality products,why not?Can't wait to try for the next blind date :) Did I told you that I'm mark the date on the calendar for this one and the time as well? hahaha I'm pretty satisfy for the product and loving each of the product in h20+ i got...By the way the blue ribbon and the blue strips matches the theme of the product and pretty like the box in a box concept when it comes to my house :) I just to have more of it haha
Hungry for more~Seriously I starving to write up this post...Toodles~time to makan-makan
For more info,you can check out thier page on thier next blind date TheLilacBox (FB) ,
http://www.thelilacbox.com/
Bye!!
xoxo








1 comment:
yeah... i like it!! :D
nizamijam.com
Post a Comment