**the hamster looks puzzled..**
Oooo...Wow!I want to get one too...I want to download untill my phone is jammed with songs!YaY~~
Hamster A:Wait,there's more......you get to join Nuffnang party too!!..
Hamster B saids:How???
Hamster A:I know you have a twitter because I see you busy on the phone like da whole time...so you must have a twitter profile,rite?All you need to do is tweet about you can't live without music celebrity is...Thne just include @NuffnangMY and #digiphone in your tweet then you are done!After that head on to Nuffnang,fill in the form and your tweet permalink and your are good to go!*big big smile*
Where is hamster B???hmm...*searches for hamster B high and low*
Found him tweeting with its Iphone!=="
Hamster A:Forgotten to tell you that you have to dress like your favourite music celebrity and you gets to walk away with an Iphone 3GS and if you are creativity in your tweet you also will walk away with an Iphone 3gs too!=D
Hamster B:Can't wait for it!*sounds so excited!*I will dress look alike like twins sister of LADY GAGA!!



No comments:
Post a Comment