Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tron Legacy Movie

It is back again,Magnum second premiere screening.This time is about Tron:Legacy.The first movie it was "The Other Guys" which was quite an intresting movie which has Will Farrel,T.I,Eva Mendes.In my opinnion,I quite enjoy my movie myself!It is a comedy plus action movie.Tron:Legacy movie is a following the 1982 original, this reupdate is a 3-D cyber adventure set in a digital world where Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund), the tech-savvy 27-year-old son of Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges), looks into his father's disappearance and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programmes and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years. Along with Kevin's loyal confidante (Olivia Wilde), both father and son embark on a life-or-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous.

Directed by Joseph Kosinski. 
Starring by Garrett Hedlund,Olivia Wilde,Jeff Bridges,Michael Sheen. 
Release Date: 16th December 2010 
Language: English 
Genre: Action,Science Fiction
*sorry the video is too small*

Now pictures tell how cool the stories are!That you must not missed the show!



Now I wish to see more awesome movies from Magnum 3D,more concerts or maybe a free entry for VIP concert contest?I am a fan of korean concert..so maybe a korean ones??more contest being held to let more opporunities for me to win?hehehe maybe a free Ipad?*ok,i can dream on that*



No comments: