Sunday, February 20, 2011

The very wabbit rabbit year?!

The wabbit rabbit year..It's the year of 2011 and it's the year of rabbit according to the chinese.
I'm feeling older since I'm 21 this year.The year rabbit make me more mature this year.More room for improvement.According to the Joey Yap,that I'm having bad year ahead but the good thing is that I'm a rich baby oh yeah!money,money,money come to mamma!!:D How I spent chinese new year?

1st Day:Celebrated with family been to three houses.First day I wore a OL look with really really short skirt.Hawt!!huhuhuhuhu~First of all went to my grandma's house,then after that went to aunties houses.Dinner at aunties house

2nd Day:Aunty came knocking on my door.Then went to my mother's side aunty house.Then head back.First time in my live wore a cheongsam!!:D


3rd Day:rested at home!~~
3-6th day rested at home....

7th Day:Lou sang with family~~

Last Day:Lou sang at aunty house~~

Rabbit signing out~~*sniff sniff*

No comments: