I am lucky to meet founder of Nuffnang's girlfriend,Audrey she blogs at fourfeetnine,in case you dont know that :P
Little Stich and my costume
When I joined Nuffnang,I also get to hang out with famous celebrities such as him,Mizz Nina and etc.
Not only that,while enjoying the outings I also earn money while at it.
Toshiba laptop new launch!
I also get to watch movies with fellow bloggers such as Paranormal Actitivity 3,The Thing, and lots more.Click on the link there are my review after the movie.I get to see the premiere before it even goes to the cinema yet!Awesome rite?
I also get to hang out with bloggers kaki and have a fun day out with them! <3
I also gets to know the latest gadget review on the technology
Last of all peace out,from both of us! xoxo









5 comments:
Hi I'm the guy sitting beside you in the Alladdin Musical =)
Hi Nice to meet you!
https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2djT2pLZy8rV3dzeHNUQw
download via this link, you can also find this link in your email~~
=)
keep it touch ya =)
Post a Comment