
What would you do when you see a kitty wearing a boots?Hmm...what will they do?
First,they look supersttylish!Look,I'm wearing a stylish..I don't want to dirty my paws
Fashionable and clean paws!
It's so stylish with a boots and a cap with it,don't you think?Then if plus a sword,the kitty must be saving the world.
Hey,what you calling puss??I'm a superhero now!! :D
Admit it,all kitty are super cute!Don't you think Garfield are cute?They also can get along with dogs.
When they get along with the dogs,so they can take over the dog's world and the human world! *inserts *evil laughter*They are so furry that they can warm them with your warm fur.They also can kills you with thier cute eyes!
Look.I have the cute eyes.Now give me what I want or I kill you with my cute charming eyes :)
You know who kicks Humpty Dumpty off the wall??Well,Puss in a boots of course!!Why?Because they have strong boots that can just kick them away...
Don't miss the upcoming movie coming up soon at Puss in Boots in cinema near you!:)






No comments:
Post a Comment