A new chapter has begun,it's true that our aunties and uncles that with a blink of an eye,you can just notice that how fast the year has ended,I think that last year ended quite quickly.Last year for me,I find myself really strong as I managed to pull through that I have survived from a break up that I didn't know I can do it because that time I taught of suiciding.Coz that time it's really a down time for me the early of the month,I don't feel like celebrating chinese new year,even new year or any celebration I dont feel like festive for me.Slowly I get through from my friends and family support coz no matter what family and friends are always there to be with you.
- went college back again (Yes,I went back college again coz I ain't ready for my career yet)
-birthday celebration with wechat gang! (Jessy's birthday and have a whole lot fun at STAGE and mamak till 7am and only went back!)*crazy gang* lol
-went Bon Odori with Alexander (and met tons of friends which I think they are quite really friendly.They love anime a lot!so I got this gang of anime to hang out with now... one of them admire me but it quite dont work out,I think his personality quite nice but he seems so shy around people....We did lots of crazy stuff together)
Bon Odori to me is that a celebration where a festive where unknown singles come out to find thier soul mates then they can hang out together as bf or gf but apparently it's not.It's about where a japanese event called Bon Odori where it's always on every winter session and it's a celebration where everyone here wears a koyata (a japanese traditional costume) then they will dance around and having picinic around.It's quite nice.It's usually in Stadium Matshushita.Not every time it's in the same place,it's changing every time.
- went Malacca with the shy shy boy ( Discover a lot of beautiful spots in Malacca)it's not that boring Malacca anymore ( tried satay celup!finally ) ONE DAY TRIP !
- got flowers from the shy shy boy (virtually )They all are so prety!!! well at least some one dares to give flower not like my ex not intuitive also -_-
- went to oppy's house and stay over with a lesbian *this is like the most disturbed thing I ever heard but well it's turns out really well =) *
We was having sakae celebration and movies about a japanese gay anime cartoon O_O
-Went to tried everything we did together last time and Sekinchan as well.
-I also formed badminton gang as well.Now I'm so into sports right now but it a great start for fitness and stay young!
-Went THE ROOF
-Spooked out by a ghost
(head hurts like hell when sleeping)
-Christmas Giveaway with Techduology (ben,kuah jenhan and smashpop) at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf,SS15
-RENOMA Holloween with Nuffnang
-Neubodi Event
-Finally I can purchase branded skincare with just RM50 in a box and it's one set ! (H20) Tottally worth it! :D
-Magnum picture with celebrity and bloggers
-went to a bird park and held a bird on the hand and i was crying all along >_<
-went paintball with Louis's friend and Louis
-Randomly call out a friend whom I met and ask for beer
-Make someone fall in love with me
-Mooncake festival with Kendrik,bloggers and friends
-A trip to underwater to KLCC
-hang out with kim yew
-Got a RM3K job from jobstreet
-got employed from starbucks *knows how to make coffee now* coffee princess !
-Malaysian haze is getting crazier it's so misty and its dangerous to breathe in *more like genting highland mist*
-Chardonnay white wine pairs great with spaghetti <3 p="">
-Face painting as a zombie bride on Halloween
-Grandma's birthday -dining luxuriously -abalone -sea cucumber *exquisite *
-Went football match CHELSEA vs Malaysia with Louis's friend and voila! *there goes my wish!*
-knows how to do adobes software *don't play play yo! *
-got a rabbit chocolate from the boss
-ossoto spa (facial,body spa and everything enjoy unlimitedly for only RM68!)
-A nice pee mak movie with the blogger gang!
-dancing in the rain
-won a pooh on fun fair
-went rave concerts
-bought cactus plant and tried to revive memories
-watch sunset together while on the way to Sekinchan
-got back working with Fossil
-enjoying crayon burger
-do charity with Toybank *donated 2 presents to the orphanage*
-HK celebrities meet up at paradigm
-met Megan tan
-went alqivimia aeromatheraphy session with the butterflies
-became butterflies (it's everything about beauty )
-revive my blog with beauty updates,techkie junkie
-dafuq!Shawn in love in me?!HELL NO!................
-went church
-BBQ party with family
-went malacca alone
-went penang alone
-made a carlsberg tune with the bottle just like a carlsberg ad that used to show
-recontruct my shop as a wedding plan shop
-taking courage to unlock the truth
Wow,looking back that my 2013 was a fun,exciting and crazy life with some ups and down but some of it,I didn't mention lol ...looking back it was just a roller coaster life.Soon I gonna be 24 but I dont feel like growing up lol..Hope this year,the god brings me more crazy and exciting thing happens come along !!!
For my 2014 resolution it's just one that I wish it would be.......
(if said out it wont be came true so *zips* )3>
No comments:
Post a Comment