Monday, January 27, 2014

My Big Day

It's 25/12/2014,the day that made me so productive although I'm super tired.Although I just sleep for few hours yet I feel so energetic because today is the day I went for interview with MAS Airlines.Yes,I always dream to fly ever since when I am small but then due to the requirements are too high,I can't manage to get in.But now MAS and Firefly has lower thier standard,so now I can be an air stewardess!Yay!! ^_^



Wake up early in the morning at 9pm,braids my hair then boost with confidence,brave enough to talk out that I constantly reminded myself that not be scared for this very big day.Mom fetches me there to MAS academy,it was a super big building with it's own big plane and its own hotel..when I was there,lots of them already there few of them were here at 7am.My queue number was 353.Super massive of people,people mountain people sea~~~All of them were waited at the cafeteria waiting to be called thier number to go for the interview.Alas,I forgotten to bring along my photo,so I quickly went to Paradigm mall to do my pasport photo as is one of the document that require from them.The 4 photos cost me like RM14 \O_O/ It's damn expensive sial! >_< Then head back to the academy,it was already 200 something yet there are still have participants queuing to get thier numbers and the cafeteria still have so many leng lui waiting cafeteria,all looking so professional with thier coats and blazer like they are one of the cabin crew who worked here.




I was so bored that I played my phone the whole time first to ease the stress,the nervous and chat with the participants there,many of them are not from KL,mostly of them are from oustation~There is a girl so kind that she came up and tell me that my hair should be pinned up like a bun instead of braids,so she asked whether can help me to pinned up in a bun! < 3 what a lovely girl! So I agree with her while she do my hair and waited the queue :) Thanks babe,if you ever saw this post :) After a few hours later,I was called like finally.The first round was checking your height,weight and the academic that's is a requirement that every participant must have the ideal height and weight that meet the requirements with the 3 credits that meet the academic requirements.I am so happy that I meet all the requirements,then I were asked to wait for the second test at the lecture hall 1,thier lecture hall is so big!Then the examiner were asked us to go for lunch,without any cash with me,I just can't go for lunch.So with an empty stomach,I made through it the whole day,=.= WHY YOU NO GIVE ME FREE LUNCH,MAS?!!!   ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

                                                    My bun that that girl help me with it <3 br="">


So i was from braids,I went to a bun which I dont find it quite suitable for me that look @_@ quite weird >.<




Over 1000 participants who entered and no free lunch for us  o(╥﹏╥)o WHY MAS?! WHY??
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ plane got lunch but not here =[


The lecture hall 1


So 2pm,the lunch break over everyone qualified went to lecture hall 2 it's getting more and more filled up the hall,I meet new friends too.Then there is the next round which is the get to know cabin crew better that each cabin crew have to do a short introduction on herself and her family background :) The interviewers were so amaze each of our story and pass each of us whom went in that room,all 5 of us were given the green light! :) Then we went back to the second lecture hall 2,they are the participants who make it to the second round,third round and so on.After the green light,the next challenge is about grooming where the interviewers will see whether does your body have tattoos,piercing on your arms or body which is NO-NO for cabin crew,then walk without hunchback and the of course if your eyes have problem with seeing which will also be a problem.

So I also passed that.When I passed each task or challenge,I am super happy yet nervous because it's like will I going to make it for the next round,will I be able to excel this?I am really greatful as well that each challenge I passed and I am one step closer to being a air stewardess.Although each room were so cold,I am shaking that I barely can talk,I still pump up with confidence and tell myself to be brave that I am going to make this!

Another round is the pre-final test where the interviewers asked the participants to do a debating and a discussion on a topic that were given.So I was given facebook,the advatages and disadvantages of it.Discuss
while the second topic is beauty vs brains.Which one do I prefer and why?So every cabin crew has to get a chance to talk and I give really little facts about it and I talked to many 'AND' in my introduction  so because of that I wasnt given a chance.


So that's wraps up the whole thing.Well,at least I made it to the pre-final .hope to try it again soon :) 
 heard that march there's another session,so I think I try my luck again :) interview session cabin crew alerts pls -march interview-location unknown yet.



then i went to watch movie with friends,with a super tired face which from morning 9pm till 8pm then only i'm out of the academy later join friend to watch that movie AH BENG ,a chinese movie drama,which I think is super dramatic and cutting budget for the drama scene,so cheap >.< the story line are so predictable :( i rather watch something else for that movie >_< went back at 1am took a shower 2am only can sleep o(╥﹏╥)o I'm so happy that I tried and went for the interview session at MAS that I can't forget :) I'm a qualifier :)

No comments: