Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Life as a cabin crew

Life as a cabin crew

I finallly get to see the life as a cabin crew but I was literally late because of the team giving me a stupid directions on that day so I only find out late so I reach late.Then I was there,I saw a actual airpit cock wit where the air stewardess gets to do training on it.So I was on board first time getting to be air stewardess in a real airplane xD haha I'm calling it 'THE MILLIONAIRE JET' haha (only millionaires get to get on board for this) :D

I get to try where the stewardess get to speech where they have what will the passengers do when they  commit a emergency time.So I get to play around it...

First show the breathing mask (tilt to the left and right) then put on the mask bla bla bla....

it was fun and exciting experience!

I enjoyed it...

then they started a Q&A sessions

later after that preparation of what you need and must do to get in to interview...

...and do you meet the requirement?


well...that's about it,although I came late for the class but then I did enjoyed it,meet a lot of new friends and have fun working in the airplane that day.Thanks to Edufair.


No comments: