Started my busy life in working again..represent Green Cell selling iPhone at Midvalley outlet...haiz...
9 hours of working just standing no sitting,sucks..well,if doesn't include breaks then i will be dying from hunger and tiredness...2 days already i feel my life is like being an 50 year old nanny...before working felt like a hype,strong young girl.After working,felt like a tired,helpless,rich,sleepless night nanny...that the experience I get when I am working every time.The first day I made 6 customer with the help from Macintosh colics i get 20 customers from Gardens and Midvalley..Thanks to them!!Second day,the sales a bit sucks...well sorta got 1 customers only..paiseh...Today Midvalley,there not even got any customers buying cgynett(one of green cell product),that's so ridiculous!Thanks to Gardens & midvalley colics again,i got plenty of customers..yahoo!Grand total for the two days commision i get is 82.00.that's so worth it,if I work 1 day...if 2 days,nah!not that bad..it's ok.the day before is hang out with my colics at sg. wang..
I went there about 2pm,taught I'm the late one there cuz' the appointment was like 1pm but then when I reach they said there still 1 more person who is late,so I have to wait the other person.So we went to sg wang to shop,it has plenty of nice clothes there and the budget is quite worth it as well better than times square but then I got no $$$ to buy any clothes,well juz RM 10 for sing k..that's so embrassing...as i window shopping,i saw many clothes that I wanted to buy but can't that so sad.A few minutes later,my friend called up and says that she is at the karaeoke lounge waiting us there to get the party started!So we have to return back to times square to meet up.We had a lot of fun in there!I had my bubble mango which is there's pearls inside when you bite it there's a juice coming out.Love that drink lots!Later went for steamboat at Toot-toot train which i dunno what's the restaurant called but it has the design of a train ><" That's my dinner for that day.All I spend on that day was RM30 only..
No comments:
Post a Comment