Today went outing with my working colic which is smaller than I am about few feet tall..We went shopping at times square.I bought a lot of things till there left out only RM 10.I didn't realize I spend that kind of amount till I check my wallet.When I go there,my wallet is full of cash,when I'm exit from the shopping mall the money totally gone!o.O Wow~~
Later for lunch & dessert we ate Kindori,one cup of ice cream was like Rm 5 then we ate the most taiwan food the restaurant is called Taiwan Shinjuku i think...I like thier Kindori ice cream which has the flavour of black sesame which is awesome!Same goes with oyster noodle in Taiwan Shinjuku...It has yummy written all over it!slurrrrp!!!
.jpg)
eat like a king,....

pay like a pauper.
Then we head on to the movie counters to collect movie tickets from GSC reservation booth.The movie was 1.55pm while waiting we miss the movie,it was like half and hour late...it was my first time ever did such thing in my life..if it's really late,it woukd be like few minutes late but this is so late,so when I ask the reservation booth to redeem back the money there said,"Sorry,can't do it madaam...If' I (ticket counter girl) print out wrongly then I could pay back the money to you(Me) under my own(ticket counter girl) wallet.I'm so sorry madaam...i was like wtf!!I told the counter that the tickets you printed the time worng,so I want to change back the amount of money please..she says no,can't do ma'daam..wtf!
then my friend don't want to claim back the money so just leave it so she says let's watch other movie instead..so I suggest her Iron Man 2.It's quite entertaining but like IP Man better than Iron Man..Luckily,we didn't miss out the second movie or we have to pay triple times for the tickets..then for dinner Teppanyaki ...
Ip Man ,cool?love kung fu of his...
The movie tickets (above the movie i miss)(below is the movie i didnt miss)=P
one of the receipts that cost me bankcrupt*curse you * hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment