Monday, July 5, 2010

I Love to Touch My _____

I love to touch my Iphone.Recently,I been working with XXX company then they offer me to work in Apple store as a promoter so when I was there I was obessed with playing ipod touch especially the games of the ipod touch.It's so addictive because they have this sensor that could detect your fingerprints and if it is a stimulation game,if I'm playing at it..if i move it to the right,the character in the game will same goes to the right as well.Cool right???It's so awesome!Not only that,the phone also have the same functions as a Iphone as well..It can goes to all the social networks such as facebook,twitter,myspace.The benefit about the touch screen iPhone touch is that when you zoom in,need to use the thumb and the second finger to slide it out.that's one of my favourite about touch screens phones.It also have anti-fingerprints protector where for thoese iphone leaves fingerprints,fret not just buy the anti-fingerprints protector,it can protect the phone as well..While thoese buttons phones are just hard to reach phones 'cuz you have to press hard then only it clicks while those touch screens ones easier to press that not even minutes,it immediately it click and opens another page already.While this LG phones also could bookmarks some applications so it won't be hard to find applications.Same goes to other touch screens phones well not mine but other touch screen phones >.<"
I love my touch screen Iphone it is mostly because I can change covers

 just like in the pictures and just with a flip of it I can go from one page to another,automaticaly that you will be into one page to another just an instant flip!
Thus Iphone also lets me to D-I-Y myself by buying the Iphone gadgets such as this>>>>>
or I even can plug my iphone to my tv if I want to,if i have extensions/applications of it,I saw some advertisments that I can even control a car using an Iphone!!Awwesome!!!

Wish I have that Iphone car remote ...I even saw that it can control how to drive it as well!!wow!!
Ya,touch screen phones are more awesome than antique phones(buttons phones) such as k770,n95 it is mainly because touch screen phones looks more savy and it the IT of the future!!If I am in exploring the internet using my Iphone,I can minimizing the internet tabs if i'm not using it or if I am busy need to leave my Iphone for awhile I just can minimize it then reopen it later and continue my internet exploring...hehe.. while normal buttons phones doesn't do sort of things..It is lightweight compare to any other phone so that means it can easily slide in the pocket and slide out of it.The camera for Iphone is great as well,it is very clear compare to my buttons phones Sony Ericsson K770i (with cybershot!!!) it has a very fine picture way more clearer than my last model phone.The kepad is supported by Qwerty so that means it is easily type rather than normal touch screens phones ones...Thanks to my sister,I could own a Iphone!Thanks to Nuffnagg we will have a rawring party!Why?it's simply because Nuffnagg is organizing a party about monsters and LG phones and yet you could stand a chance winning that phone simply by  blogging about I Love to Touch My....(note:just for touch phones allows!) how to enter that party???Simply by dressing as a monster of coz if your costume don't RawwR!then you are obviously not a monster of course!!Oh ya,to thoese kings and queens of monster will stand a chance to win this!
Yet,for those creative Bloggers as well will stand to win LG Cookie prizes!

Grand prize,1st prize,2nd prize will win a LG COOKIE phone!!

In collabration of this event,LG also will be launching a LG COOKIE PLUS,not only that we get to meet Kenny Sia in person because he is the emcee of the day!hmm..wonders what should I wear on that day to so that I could win thoese phones...maybe this???

this one?the cute and adorable one to capture the judges heart so that I could win the prize??xD
or Cookie Monster??hmm..I think if I wore this I will definately wear win the LG Cookie..It is a Cookie while this monster surely loves cookies...So if I wear this costume on that day,I will win those prizes rite?? ^^
I will definately going to the LG Cookie Monster Party!

No comments: