Everyone thinks of Maggi Mee how to cook it?They surely will either rebus or goreng Maggi.While I cook it to make Spaghetti Maggi to spice up my Maggi mee recipe instead of any rather boring Maggi Mee.Then I told my dad that we are going to have a 'special' Italian dish today!Then I would name the dish called 'Italian Mamak' means that everyone knows that spaghetti was originated in Italy,rite??Well,I think so..while 'mamak' means when you go to any mamaks stall you will find that any mamak stall also have a Maggi Mee goreng then maybe there is some fried cuttlefish inside.
Ingredients:
Ketchup/Spaghetti sauce
Maggi Mee perencah ayam
Some broccoli
Crab meat
MSG for the Maggi mee(inside the packet)
First,I would boil the water till it is cooked.Then put the Maggi Mee inside the hot boiling water.While wait the Maggi Mee to cook,I would steam another boiling water in another pot.Then the water is cooked,I will put in the broccoli and crab meat to steam it.After that,the Maggi Mee Perencah Ayam is cooked I pour the water out to double boil it to remove the wax inside the Maggi Mee then I take the steamed broccoli and crab meat and put it into a plate.After 15 minutes,the Maggi Mee is cooked put in the MSG sauce and the ketchup sauce/spaghetti sauce.So then I put in the broccoli and crab meat into the Maggi Mee and Voila!all done!
Ready to eat!
The taste of the Italian Mamak is a special edition of spaghetti just the noodle is different between the spaghetti.You can taste it originality with the chicken sauce and some tomato sauce.The broccoli and crab meat is soft as well!Yums!
1 comment:
love maggi mee!!
different way of enjoying maggi mee..surely i'll try..sounds nyumms! ;)
Post a Comment