Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Which Taker are you?


I am a leader of Taker which is the cast of Idris Elba who also plays "Leader" in Takers.I like being a leader too because I can learn leadership from it.Thus,I never get to be a leader in anything but in this movie I can!I love figure out puzzles,riddles to the solution of the mystery and it even fully describe it on the picture.Being a leader means I'm in control of everything and making sure that it goes smoothly without any troublesmaker or trouble.that's the best part of it!It also involve in won't backing up if your team mates in trouble,I am there to help not just run away instead.I can learn a lot of things if I'm a leader.I can learn teamwork too! =D
Anyways,Sony Picture is giving out tickets to Takers the movie,if you want to be a part of winning the tickets too.Join the contest then at http://www.sirens.com.my/

Screening Details:

Date: 25 October 2010 (Monday)

Time: 9.00pm (be there earlier to pick up tickets)

Venue: GSC Mid Valley
 
Rules to the game:
Very simple. Take the quiz, “Which Taker are you?” from here (http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/takers/site/) , and then blog about your favorite Takers Character with all your creative juices. Don't forget to submit your published entries to contest@sirens.my before 21st of October 2010
 
Here is the trailler of the movie
 
 
Story Line
TAKERS takes you into the world of a notorious group of criminals (Idris Elba, Paul Walker, T.I., Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Michael Ealy) who continue to baffle police by pulling off perfectly executed bank robberies. They are in and out like clockwork, leaving no evidence behind and laying low between heists. But when they attempt to pull off one last job with more money at stake than ever before, the crew may find their plans interrupted by a hardened detective (Matt Dillon) who is hell-bent on solving the case.
 
It release in cinemas on 28 October 2010.The movie duration on 1 hr 28 minutes
 
 

No comments: