Let me ask you that do you love twiiting??
How much do you usually tweet??Little?Many??
How often do you tweet??
No matter how often do you tweet,you can still earn some cash by just signing to the little blue bird here....
Did you know that you can even promote your brands through Churp Churp too???
You can even get the latest scoop on Churp Churp on the latest products,promotions and etc.Like B.liv is launching a new products on facial wash,blackheads wash?!
.......
.....
.....
Let me teach you how....
It is quite easy as easy as ABC for the registeration..It won't take much time too...Just a few minutes to register only....All you need to do is just register under ChurpChurp http://www.churpchurp.com/ ..Then go there and fill in all your particular details...Oh ya,don't forget to include your Payee Name's too cuz then it will go to other person hehe...
After that,remember to include your twiiter name of course!So you can spread it like a virus or H1N1!!*ahem*
Start spreading the news now!Spread that news,babe!=D Spread it among your friends and ask them to join in!!From one to another...That way all of you can earn more more money and all of you can do shopping together without worry on the pocket money...
Later that,but before you do so,you have to choose what you want to churp about...
Either tweets for tobacco-related campaigns (e.g. tweets about events or parties) or tweets for alcohol-related campaign...
Then choose on the how many tweets you want in a week?Psst...there is no limit on the churp churp. =P
After you register yourself already,remember to customize your own keyword so that each one have a keyword ..it is either in front or behind the churpchurp ads...
Then each week,Churpchurp will send you tweets on schedule tweets and all you need to do is just brief about the the tweets and Twitt twitt it!=D Oh ya,when you twitt make sure your tweet is authorized and the link is working ya...Then last of all..click SUBMIT button..
Each tweet has the expiry date,so you must tweet b4 that expiry date.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????JOIN NOW!!
Then when you are done,remember to post bragg about it on your blog by posting this button...
Or you can see it one on my left hand side bar...So people who view on your blog also,they can join the churp churp too!=D
Not excites you enough?.......
Then let me tell you a story...
Once upon a time,they were a footballer,president, Dr.Mahatir,magazine editor...why I am not a social influential too??..how come they get to be famous and I can't???
***sad face*****
Suddenly,I heard a something churping very loudly...
*chip chip**chip chip**
Then I went and check it out.I saw something blue and cute..I was puzzle and curious then I went and ask the churper....
Me:Who are you???
Churper:I am churp churp..I can help you be social influential..Just go to my site @ ChurpChurp http://www.churpchurp.com/ then you will get awesome movies reviews,a outing day with churpers and meet a lot new friends too.You also get to share your stories on what did you do on your outing and reviews on our blog....facebook and twiiter too!:D
Me:Hmm..sounds intresting...what's more about it?
Chuper:You can share awesome products to your churpers by just telling them to us by joining the 'I WANT TO BE A PARTNER"Then all the churpers will get to the news on your latest product and discounts too!*birdie smile*^__^
Then from one churper,it will get to another churper and so on...Later they will feedback to you back on blogs,facebook and twitier by followers,reviewers and friends!From there,the news become bigger and bigger just like gossip around over a celebrity!Soon it will goes to the media perhaps??o.O
Me:Sounds Great!Sign me up now!!=D
Churper:Another great news is that you will get to earn some pocket money when you twit!!
Me:Woots!=O
Churper:*poof*out of thin air ....
Me:???!!!!*runs to the laptop and start clicking ....www.churpchurp.com...=D
**therefore,now I am earning lots and lots of money from the site***Yeah!more pocket money from ChurpChurp!****
-----------------------The END------------------------------
Here is some pictures on what did I do on the ChurpChurp's outing....
Our Fly Kite's day at Taylor's Lakeside Campus...
Look at the amazing kites..The dragons is a very nice kite!Spotted me?
Here I am!!=D
All the kite's flying are exhausting...Need some rest...
There more about this event on here. http://iblogishareitisallaboutme.blogspot.com/2010/10/sneak-peek-on-gliterati-plus.html
Another event that I attended is this...
Alpha and Omega Movie Screening!!
So if you want all this,then come join me at ChurpChurp now!!=D







No comments:
Post a Comment