Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My magical journey

Hmm..what if one day I been bought to a magical place?What if one day I met a fairy and got poof to a magical island out of nowhere??Hmm..what it will be like??Let me share it with you how it will be like,okey?


One day,while I was working in the office.Suddenly I heard some strange sound from behind the kitchen...Somebody yelled Ouch!Then I went to have a look.As I go behind to have a look,I check out a big bright light from the kitchen.
OMG,it was a fairy with its beautiful tiny wings and some pixie dusts.For the first time,I saw such a bright tiny pixie fairy.It was so cute and beautiful at the same time.The fairy got hurt,she has broken its wings...So I went and help her by mending the wing with some cellophane tape and some matches...

Me:Hey there!

Fairy:*with its cute,weeping and tiny ants voice*Hi!My name is Jolin!

Me:My name is Chloe..why are you crying there??Can I assists you with anything?

Fairy J: My wings is broken and I need to get back to Nania Island in time or else my queen will scold me for not bringing back the pixie dusts back in time..*weeping while telling her stories*

Me:Let me help you with that!I can help you with your wings and get back to your Narnia Island back in no time!How can I help you to fix your wings?*with a proud voice*

Fairy J:Well,I saw some matches and the cellophane tape on the way here..but I forgotten where did I saw them...

Me:The cellophane tape and the matches are all at my office table.
***runs to get the cellophane tape and the matches***
With my clumsy wings,I help her to fix her wings to get back to Narnia Island.Within a few minutes later on,it is fixed in a jiffy!

Fairy J:YaY!We did it!Hurray~*with a loud voice*Since you have help me,I will grant you a wish!=D

Me:Really?A wish?Hmm..*suddenly pops out an strange idea*I really want to see how would a your Narnia Island looks like..could you bring me to Narnia world??*big smile*

Fairy J:Ok!Since I have to give the pixie dust to my queen...

I jump in glee and off we go to Narnia Island..With Fairy Jolin magical powers,I reach to Narnia Island in few minutes time!When I reach there,I saw lots of fairies,santarina and while passing by I saw that this town called Narnia Island!So I'm guessing there must be lots of santa,elf and fairies too!With excitement and curious,I was...

Fairy J:You have reach Narnia Island!Let me take you look around..

When I arrive,I saw a big candycane and some fairies are there to greet me saying WELCOME TO NARNIA ISLAND!! by the fairies and a big hugmongerous christmas tree I have ever seen!I also saw some snowflake falling down too...The real one!Well,you don't expect of christmas tree without real snowflake falling,do you?=)

Then later,I saw snow came falling down and I spotted some elf walking by under the christmas trees and some animals....



Then one of the furry animals came and greets me with Welcome to Narnia Island and I also spotted Santa Claus house....I was amaze on they can talk to me!Wow!!

Then Fairy Jolin took me in to Santa Claus house.Then I meet Father of Christmas,Mother Santa Claus,Daughter of santa claus and the baby santa claus...all greeted me with a warm welcome!When I went in,I saw a warm fire,and lots of chiristmas prezzie under the tree..I also saw lots of elf,fairies and animals helping out wrapping all the present up getting ready for Christmas day.I also spotted Santa Claus which Santa Claus going for duty that car...
Then next to santa house is Fairy's Queen kingdom 

With its carefully dressed gown and beautiful wings,she were so beautiful...The fairy just gave the Queen the pixies and continue with its work.Suddenly I hear my mom's voice in distance..Then suddenly I realise that I was at home.=O although it was a dream but a really nice dream!=)

Why am I talking all this fairy stuff??Becoz Nuffnang is having a CHRONICLES OF NARNIA Premiere Screening and the topic is post a blog about My Magical Journey and the most creativity posts would wins a ..

Grand Prize x 1: 1 Brand New Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10 worth RM1,999




Top 20 : 2 GSC 3-D Premiere Movie Passes to The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader



Consolation Prize x 90: 2 GSC Premiere Movie Passes to The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Trader

May the creativity and best blogger wins!*fingers crossed!*Here is the story line for the movie
Monday, 1st


Nov 10Nuffnang Premiere Screening – The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sypnosis

Return to the magic and wonder of C.S. Lewis’ beloved world – via the fantastic Narnian ship, the Dawn Treader. In this new installment of the blockbuster “The Chronicles of Narnia” motion picture franchise, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, along with their cousin Eustace and their royal friend King Caspian, find themselves swallowed into a painting and on to the Dawn Treader. As they embark on an incredible adventure of destiny and discovery, they confront obstacles beyond imagination