spot the red!(pic above)no,i'm not talking about the rose....
neither is ashlee simpson's red hair...
Want to know more what am I talking about...Look out below or read on!:D
Well yeah this is what am I been talking about...Retired but still Extreamly Dangerous Man and Women!:D Still Armed.Still Dangerous.Still Got It!Yes to Bruce Willis,Morgan Freeman,John Molkovich and Helen Miren...Long Live to them.Ok,too much is too much lol..Back to the movie,thier stunts are really great..that makes you want to go WOW!I never seen that stunt do in that *** movie..
Great gun,lady!=O
There are some wacky moment which can make you laugh out loud and some cool hi-tech gadgets..Although I dunno what are the storyline were talking about but all I know they are a kick-butt action movie with lots of ACTION POWER!Go go power rangers!xD RED offers cheap thrills and a few nice gags. It could have been more than that, but the appetite for this stuff is insatiable.The film's two romances are implausible, the dialogue is drawn out with geriatric pauses and the constant funk soundtrack does little to make sense of a plot more disjointed than Brian Cox's knees. With its self-deprecating humour, and a hilarious performance from Malkovich, the film -- though it never makes the least bit of sense -- is easy to take, and there are a few snappy lines of dialogue, too.A fast-paced romp that severs ties to realism early on and once we suspend our disbelief and put our brains into neutral, the film is a lot of fun.
Here is the sneek peek on what the movie is all about!:)
Ratings: 9/10
***Thumbs UP**
---------Peace Out-----
With Love...
XOXO
<3




No comments:
Post a Comment