
Date: 15 January 2011 (Saturday)
Venue: Modesto’s, Ground Floor, Capital Square, 7 Persiaran CapSquare 50100, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8am-7pm (all participants must register before 9am)
Dress code: customized “The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race” sized S T-shirts will be provided
That means each pitstop I have to stop and munch down all the glorious food like ablone,steak,shark's fin soup to win..Quite easy to win because I am so thin then I chew everthing down...come back I won't be recognized by my parents because I gains a few pounds ==" On top of that,not only chewing down the food,I also can win the HTC MOZART which soon will be mine...muhahahaha*evil long laugh**
Then I can explore more KL streets that I never heard off and next time I can said that I been here,mommy..look!look!!:P
PRIZES
There are 2 main prizes to be won. The 2 teams who earn the most points will win the following:
1st Prize: A trip to Hong Kong 3 days 2 nights with 5-star accommodation (for the winning team members of 4 pax) worth RM10,000, and also 4x HTC Desire Z (1 per winning member)
2nd Prize: 4 x HTC 7 Mozart (1 per winning member)
All 60 participants will be rewarded with Maxis goodie bags.
And the best part is I won't be eating those scorpians,crockroach,snakes,pigeons and all animals like some episodes where you see in a race have to sacrifice themselves to eat those eerie stuff...eek,I will surely run aways by that...
By the way,have you heard about the Maxis Finder 301 application??
This location-based app provides you with information on food, restaurants, ATMs, banks, clinics, police stations and more around you.
If you’re a foodie, then you’ll love the food listings. FINDER301 has the largest food listings in Malaysia, and it’ll help you find great food around you. Get phone numbers, addresses, food reviews and even a map to help you get there.
Plus, sign up to be a FINDER301 contributor & you’ll be able to share your comments on the food places you’ve been to.
Find out more here: Finder 301

No comments:
Post a Comment