The Yin & Yang Noodle
The Mamee Sllrrrp is so tasty that I couldn't help myself with another sllrrrp because it is so tasty...Just by looking at the packet of Mamee Sllrrrp makes me so hungry because I am...hahaha...So what's cooking in my kitchen today?5 words:MA-Mee-SLL-rrrp.Ok that 5 syllabus ;P
Ingredients you need to prepare the delicious mee:
1 packet of Mamee Sllrrrp of coz!!
some seasoning which found in the Mamee Sllrrrp
2 eggs
A packet of instant "yu wat" which I bought from the pasar pagi >.<"
A packet of instant "yu pian" dunno that it is called in english...oopss...
"Yu wat" & 'Yu pian' is all also a group from fish family !!hehe
1 packet of kui teow which can bought from the pasar pagi as well...
1# I cooked the maggi mee,then add the kui teow..
2# After 15 minutes,my maggi mee is cooked,I put in the 'yu wat' and 'yu pian' then.......
3#I put in the the 2 eggs...
4# Voila!!My instant mamee Sllrrrrp is done!yummy...Last but not least....
5# time for tasting!!...hmmm...yumm....yumm...sllrrrp...sllrrrp....yumm...yumm...
Yummy...one word or Köstlich!! means it's delicious
Tasting time:
The 'yu pian' and 'yu wat' tasted like really soft while the mamee sllrrrp and kui teow was yummy it really soft...Then there the egg is yummt too!!fried egg,mamee sllrrrp and kui teow combines makes a pot of goodness/delicious!!
The name of Yin & Yang came from the noodle itself...silly name rite??As seen in the picture,the pot have two type of noodle then when then they're combine..it taste delious too!
No comments:
Post a Comment