Friday, August 13, 2010

What's Cookin'???

My review for the taste of Mamee Sllrrrp of Kari Berapi...It is not as spicy as it describe...so good news for those who are scared of spicy foods.So today I will teach my bloggers how to cook a maggi mee..so my post today is Maggi Craving by Chef Chloe  ^^

  1.  I get ready all my Maggi ingredients.
As seen in the above picture,there is curry the sauce of pedas bombastik,soy sauce,MSG and my Mamee Sllrrrp Pedas Bombastik maggi mee...So when you eaten it will turn to this...


2.Then I cook my maggi mee
It looks a lot there but it's not..it's just fit for one bowl...
So after that I waited and waited........and swirl the maggi mee just play around =.="

3.After 15 minutes later,the Mee is cooked...so later on I add in 1 egg

The egg yolk is in the middle...
4)Next I cook some fishballs into it...

5)Then I add in some Pedas Bombastik sauce into it

Then finally it's finished!!!

Looks yummy???Hmm...can't wait to try it!!

My Kon Low Pedas Bombastik Mee

My review for the noodle is it is not spicy as it looks but it is yummy than the original one,cuz this got flavour..It has that spicyness but not really spicy enough...maybe next time I should try even more spicier...Kari X-tra Pedas xD
So later on there is fire on my head and tears bursting all out xD

                                                
                                             

No comments: