Thursday, September 30, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life

I want an Iphone 4 that I wish that the sky would rain Iphone 4 instead the sky is falling like the movie in Chicken Little.

Seeing is believing rite?Hahaha...so maybe I wish that Nuffnagg would let me win instead? =P
Even now,when I sleep also I dream of Iphone 4...

Even maybe my dream guy also is Iphone 4!?....

See?how desperate I want to win Iphone 4?!So Nuffnagg,please let me win the Iphone 4 please?*fingers crossed while holding a 4 Clover leaf*

5 comments:

Azuan said...

Yes.. you do it..
dah ok pun.. dah jadi..
baru senang nak komen.. :)
byk picture tu.. nice..

Chloe said...

Thanks!

Azuan said...

Ur wlcm... :)

Sarah Lee said...

I want too :P

Chloe said...

@Sarah:You should blog about it in the Nuffnang post but it is not too late now,you can still win a Blackberry Torch in the Nuffnang blog..go check it out!