Sunday, September 19, 2010

R.I.P handphone...

Merdeka eve,everybody was busy enjoying at home while I have work..not only that,I have to walk around selling Yun Nam haircare product wtf.Not only that,when I reach there the button on my skirt just fell off then I find it but I can't found it and then I bump my head!!Such a unlucky day for me...Then hope everything will be fine soon later on..
'You sing a sad song just to turn it around,You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie,You work at a smile and you go for a ride,You had a bad day' by Danial Powter

Each customer who agree to do my consultation,I gets commision..but nobody even wants to sign for me also =( then when it's time to go home,I went to change and without noticing my phone lost already.So when I get home,I call the Yun Nam to find for me the phone,still can't find it..then call the Sg Wang centre,still nothing..I was too naive to hope that my phone could be found back by them,but if someone saw the phone,surely they will took it instead of return it back to the rightful owner!Sadly there is nobody in M'sia who will do that except the kind and generous people???So the next day,I went to ask my friends that anyone have phone but if they do,the phone probably will be spoilt or can't use it...if not,they don't own a new one =(

Now,I'm stuck with a phone that can hit people and aunty's phone..that I don't even know how to use it!wtf!

No comments: