I got invited to the biggest baddest burger in the malaysia event which about to set a record asia soon...THE PERSON WHO ATE THE BIGGEST BURGER IN ASIA!!!xD
I was invited by Walauwei to witness the event have a look at the picture,look how big is the burger is compare it with the standard size...aiyaya!the standard burger weighs 4" wide 3" height while the burger ratio 1:7:5 9" wide,6"height!
The event started at 12pm,due I was having function on that day,so I came late for the event but I was there to witness it on the Rebecca Saw's video...Warning:Only reccomend for those who have really big mouth who can eat the burger.
The monsterous burger are selling thier restaurant too for MYR 88++ which consisted of 11 slices of Swiss cheese together with generous slices of tomatoes, gherkins, bacon, lettuce and a 1.5kg of pork patty topped with special burger sauce tucked in a homemade bun.
The 10 competitors who are taking part.
The competitors who are signing thier Euro Deli contracts.
Look at the size of the burger..it is bigger than their heads!!
Look at the burger,it is as big as the size of Walauwei's hand!OMG!!
The burger is even larger than the handphone!
Even he is too shock to see that large monstrous burger...
Oh My God,I haven't eaten such large burger in my life...
The competitors have to find way to eat that burger in thier tummy or they won't get any RM100 in reward and they have to pay RM88 for the burger instead if they finish the burger in the given time,they gets to walk away with RM 100 and free for lifetime supplies of that burge..haha just kidding..free burger without paying RM88.The burger in real size look like this...
That's Rebecca trying to eat the toy version of the burger...
Then I noticed something cute..they have this adorable piggys on sale...












No comments:
Post a Comment