Monday, October 25, 2010

Hennessy Press Conference

It is the biggest event where I am waiting for!Inside was really glam where I keep open my mouth,can't close it till the I eat a lot of flies hahaha ==" >< LOL

The chairs for artist and DJ's

Place where we can mix our fruity drinks which are added VSOP with citrus,apple,ginger and berry.My first time trying a fruity drink with VSOP Hennesy!


The fake Hennessy Artistry bottles for display

The theme of Hennessy Artsitry:Global Art of Mixing

Cool Hennessy Artistry logo!^^

The artist who attended the press conference
From right to left,Dj Alex Sam,Mizz Nina,Kardinal Offishall,Da Mouth (my favourite singer <3).


There is a DJ booth for us to play with and our "sifu"(master) is this handsome DJ!

The tall jugs are the fruits juice and on the left is VSOP and on the right is a bucket of ice to made a perfect blend of Hennesy VSOP fruitty beer.Did I mention Hennesy Artistry have hot models too?=P

The MC for the night is Sarah Lian and Owen Yap,sorry for the blur pictures because I capture from my phone's camera


Stylish Mizz Nina

Everyone scream for Da Mouth plz...Arrghh!!Love Aisha and Ken the guy in the middle


Kardinal Offishall greeting to the MC's and us..He is such a friendly rapper and funny too
Yum Seng!Great movie for Hennessy Artistry tommorow! =)


Da Mouth and cool DJ Alex Dream.He also gives out his CD too on that day!

the dj(sorry bad memory),Mizz Nina and kardinal offishal making a toast!

After the press cofference with DJ's and singers,then it's time for the fans to question them...Later after that,it's picture time!

Kardinal Offishal with him saying Hennessy Rocks!!Well,what do you think?Yeah,I agree..Hennessy ROCKS My world too!!

                              EVEN DA MOUTH AGREE WITH US TOO!

No comments: