On 16.10.2010 was the launch of gliteratti plus conference..The idea of this conference is to get to know more about the membership of Gliteratti Plus.The place took in Taylor's Lakeside which looks more like a 5 Star hotel to me..maybe same as Nuffnang?5 star blogger!Love Nuffnang to the max!Always support Nuffnanger ya!
The Lakeside campus
It took place here,cool palce rite?
The MC is giving speech Timothy Tiah and tehtarikmemoirs...shh..
Tehtarikmemoirs cool pose when speech time!
Timothy pose for speech!Say Cheese!!=D
Unfortunately,I was late on that day,came in everyone was staring at me ==".It was so embrassing moment.Then ring in the auditorium?Oh no!2nd worst moment ==".It took me one hour to get there when the driver doesn't knows the way to Taylors Lakeside university and I ended up at the biz Taylors College in Subang.So when I get there,I ask road name to Taylors Lakeside so that I won't get lost again..F.Y.I..it's called Jalan Taylors which is 10-15 minutes from Subang Taylors Campus to Taylors Lakeside according to the cab driver.Quite a lot of people who turn out for the event!
There are Dslr,camera were flashing everywhere during the event too =D
Audrey and me!We are pink lovers!=)
Then later,there is some teh tarik moments and some cupcakes at outside.Later after that,we went to celebrate Joshua's birthday at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.Happy Birthday,Joshua!Sorry,got no prezzie for ya :P
Look he got a big glass of stocking tea-si mat lai cha-that's the prezzie from Wong Kok Char Chan Teng
Then Shannon and Shaz take us to tour around Taylor's Lakeside Campus.I spotted lots of MAC computer lying around and a cool ambiendence library!At 3pm,it was Churp Churp kite flying...
~~Cip Cip~~I'm a Churper!
It was a really hot sun on the other day but it doesn't stop us churper to fly our kite!Futhermore,we gets skinny and skinner after that day rite?Maybe from 60kg to 40kg??Hahaha..
Kites Up!Fly kites up,up and away =P
Looking at them having it's so fun,I want to be a part of it too!See it's me playing with Simon's kite.I had a lot of fun and meeting all the lovely churpers!Thx Churpers who organize the event and Welcome baby Nuffnang Gliteratti Plus!=D










3 comments:
Hmm playing with my kite. Sounds kind of wrong lol. No no, we must not think other stuff lol.
Seems like my first time drop by a comment here. after i blogging for so long, it is advisable to have shorter blog url so u can get more visitors~
Btw, thx for attend the open meeting ya
@Simon:How wrong?Does it?errm...ok!
@Tian Chad:Hey,tian chad!yes,Caffiene Craving and I giving you a nice warm hugs ^^ Yes,thinking of creating a shorter url but still have no idea what to put
Post a Comment