
Back then,there is one guy who always disturb me.He took my stuff without asking my permission.He throw the broom at me.When he is around,I felt annoyed and frustrated too.Ish,why he is so annoying!When I am concentrating,he kept on disturbing me and keep on calling me for no reason.When I turn to him,he had nothing to say..Annoying rite?He does this like every 15 minutes although the teacher is teaching..The teacher didn't even saw that he is disturbing me...pfft!Not to mention he is so rude,he steal my things without my permission,he just took it!Ish...He is a very naughty boy.So one day the school can't stand him,he kick him out of the school!I was like Muhahaha..you got kicked out!Yippy me~What a relieved..no more disturb by him again!=P
If I could just pour all the slime everytime he hit me or disturb me...
Here the trailler of You Again the movie...
Did I mention Jamie Lee Curtis is in it too?Betty White have such a hilarious character...She plays Julie Andrew's mom.
is 555-01-72,I am also on facebook and the twitter xD Hillarious!
*Soundtrack by Rihanna--->Good Girls Gone Bad.When there is someone who messed with you,she have to be a bad girl and get her paw on you!That's why she have to be bad.Agree?

No comments:
Post a Comment