I was late there so didnt catch much activities there but I have fun too!Meet a lot of bloogers and saw Megan Tan.What did I dress as?Hmm....
Maybe sexy halle berrry catwoman?I always wanna be sexy catwoman but not rnough to rent the costume....
Or a pirate?
Or maybe the crazy wacko mad hatter??
First time did face painting on my own~So dont judge~ >_<
Was trying to be her,beauty of death from Michelle Phan but failed~
The prizes *drooling*
travel voucher,atmosphere 360,nokia phone,camera phone,shangrila hotel dining voucher for 2 pax
The best picture goes to her!She customized her own costume..so amazing!That's must be a lot of effort she put in.She deserved win this lol! ^_^
So here's my photos of the day!Did it scared you? haha xD there a photo booth session where everyone have to take a picture from there ~
oh ya the charger I won from treasure hunt which is one of the mini games from Allianz .
A picture with the red hot pretty,Megan Tan and Karena Chow was there too :)
me with the deadly hanging skull
I wonder who drop his/her feet here~
The best costume goes to her....We are having human heads for dinner tonight
Bleaks..I'm dead...
The winner of the best dressed contestant
Males side best dressed contestant
and the winner is .... The Japanese Samurai
After that we have lucky dip where the Dracula Allianz GM was invited to choose the winners randomly
Elwyn walks away with the first prize
Me with the human meat!I'm selling anyone wants?
HOLLOWEEN COSTUMES
Lastly I present to you...FINGERSSSS!!!!




































No comments:
Post a Comment