Friday, November 1, 2013

I want to go to Bali/Yangon with Travelar because…


Bali the land for honeymoon,great place to relax and serenity!Bali is located in Indonesia which is by its island itself.Capital city of Bali is Denpasar.Bali is a magical city which is captivates with beautiful sunsets with warm and friendly people a vibrant culture and out of this world resorts.It also where Julia Robberts filmed her movie here called EAT,PRAY,LOVE which happen something really magical here!Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. Bali enchants with its dramatic dances and colourful ceremonies, its arts and crafts, to its luxurious beach resorts and exciting night life.  For this exotic island has much to offer, from inspirational spirituality to fine dining and meeting experiences, from world class surfing and diving to exhilarating treks in the wild. And everywhere you will find intricately carved temples.

How to travel here,
by plane

So why I want to go Bali badly?
because of the mesmerizing sunsets happens here which makes you go aww..so nice!It's so big like an egg yolk and so yellow that is a MUST DO before you leaves Bali which is located in Tanah Lot.The place also can kayaking,surfbording,wakeboarding and banana boat.I was there with my family last year that I wish to come here again because the last time I was here the sunset was setting soon which I cant see the process of it o(>-<)o and I planned to see sunrise there ^_^ haha

Then the hotels are really nice cuz my friend he went there in vacation before and told me that his resort has jakuzzi and it's open air which makes me super jealous after hearing that and the resort looks really luxurious and its own swimming pool on his room,man! o(^_^)o There is also resort underwater and you can see the sunset inside the hotel ....   u(^_^)u


The uses of cash here is in rupiah which is really cheap and I can't stop shopping and sopping..all the stuff here is so nice~ *shopping mode on*



and it's also a place for loverbirds ...This is located at Tugu Bali~~



The underwater there is so clear that makes you want to dive there and uncover the underwater creatures would be a nice~


I really love to do one thing there would be relax and take a break of all the craziness from the city and enjoy the nice view of the sea and juz sun tanned or I love going for a holistic Balinese masasge there.It would really a great relaxation for me.



The movie of Eat,Pray,Love has been filmed in Bali which I love to visit some of the places there~
Like Kuta Bali,the well known temple there,Tanah Lot and more... 




Above are the movie filmed included the famous volcano mountain. u (^_^) u


If I was there,I would love to climb the volcano mountain with my buddies.Dont worry there wont be larva coming out ady.So it's not dangerous.


Would love to visit thier Bali Eco Stay as well cuz the hotel there is spetacular!






Explore thier Balinese culture there such as balinese dancer and eat thier food with banana leaf on top of each meal and I found out that thier food there is not spicy at all the last time I went and although they have chillies .Thier food is something like Baba and Nyona Style to me. 

Lastly that I hope I can win the trip from Digi. Thanks Digi and Nuffnang for let me writting this post and let me win if can :P haha ~Toodles~ Hope I'm not late to be one of the contestant :) 



No comments: