The Roof consists of 5 areas which is Stratosphere,Signature,Malt & Leaf,Score and Play.It is a place where to unwind yourself or catch with old friends while see football match live.
The Roof is located at First Avenue,Bandar Utama which is very obviously to be seen once u reaches One Utama.It is just next to the Media Prima Berhad.It also can walk from One Hotel.
The Roof is has five unique and different kinds of fine dining & winery experiences which consits of surroundings with the city view.
The first place that you will walk into is Signature a fine dining restaurant,bar and lounge.
It is a warm,cozy nice ambient to have dinner with loved ones.
In Signature,you can view KL view too but the best view would be at Stratosphere. It's best to be here on New Year's Eve because you can view fireworks from everywhere.It's the best place for New Year's Eve.A sky full of flowers :)
I haven't had my dinner yet so I have my creamy cabonara paired with Chadornay.It is a good pairing.When u drink it's just a great mix and goes well with my spagetthi.
There is also some games to play with.I personlised like this because used to play this when childhood. and there are darts too next to this football machine.
-PLAY
A designer super club which is the only premium dance club in Petaling Jaya.Special apperance of local and international DJs as well as live acts.
Lil Jon is coming this thursday on 7th November,tommorow at Play@The Roof.Get your tickets now!
Malt & Leaf a place for cigars lovers and malt whiskeys.Equipped with a walk-in glass cigar cabinet with well curated selection of some fresh finest cigar and delectable glass of whisky a private atmosphere to indulge in.
Spot the Curve or One Utama here
Last but not least is Stratosphere
Due to rain,I couldn't went up there because if I went up,I might fell and slip .Thanks to the caring boss.



.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment