Thanks to nuffnagg,I get the free tickets premiere to Sorcerer's Apprentice!Thanks Nuffnagg! l<3 <3 Luv ya to the max!When I get the tickets I was so excited,I was jumping up and down like a little kid...haha..The movie was in 1Utama at 8pm so I was there late but then when I was there,there is still some ticket collectors who are still giving ticket,then without seeing their company I collect the wrong ticket from Mix Fm then I just check the movie details apparently there are on same day of screening except that different hall and different company.Then when I bump into redmummy then only I know that I collected the wrong ticket,the ticket I should be collecting is the next table not Mix Fm that table..then I see the ticket the company as well than only notice that I collected the wrong ticket!><"Then my friend and I went to buy some popcorn then we went in and I met a lot of bloggers which I know was there too.
The movie was super cool!It was have some physics theory and a whole lot of magic of course!Bing~Bang ~Boom~ It has Nicholas Cage(every Nicholas Cage movies make a good movie to me),Jay Baruchel(he looks almost like Percy Jackson main actor;Logan Lerman) while there someone who looks like Adam Lambert not the looks but style.He style like a gothic style and black fingernails and his hairstyle who has the same hairstyle like Adam Lambert too..It is Toby Kebell,I'm talking about...It also have some movie scene inside which leaves your mouth wide open..not going to talk about it until you see it on own~Oh ya,the story is about Balthazar Blake which is a sorcerer who is looking for a sorcerer's apprentice to help him..so Dave(Jay Baruchel) is the one who only can help Balthazar Blake to fight his arch namesis,Maxim Harvoth.
This is a picture where Balthazar Blake is teaching Dave his apperentice magic
Maxim Harvoth,Balthazar Blake's friend and enemy
This movies have great combination of a whole lot comedy,action and fantasy that you can expect it!Oh ya,it has a combination from Disney Fantasia movie
as well and it is wayyyy better than a Harry Porter scene!
In the movie,there is some magic that they can use magic to play music
Loves the music,the music is by One Republic -Secrets,then there is a scene that can turn the objects into living things/living animals!
This is my favourite part where this is a gargoyle where Nicolas Cage turn it into a real live eagle which can fly and take him one place to another...so cool!which I have it to take me to somewhere where I wont be needing to take transportation.
This is where Nicolas Cage shows off his Abu-get!
So I would reccomend you guys should see this movie!It is an awesome movie!I would rate it 5/5!Hurry up and see this movie,this movie is out in cinemas today!










6 comments:
eh u went to the screening as well? how come i didnt see u geh? haha
nice movie :D
I felt asleep half way watching it><.... Speechless.
@Henry Lee yes,I went for the screening as well..I saw you outside the cinema but didnt went there and say hi maybe becoz u didnt recognize me?
yup a nice movie! :D
@Cherry maybe it's because you don't understand the story line?
Post a Comment