Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

I want a Digi Iphone 4 because I have already bought a Ipod touch 3rd generation!!If I have an Iphone 4 now,then it would be like sisters!!


Not only that,my Ipod touch doesn't have any videos or camera but why do Ipod touch 4rd genration and Iphone 4 have!!!??yeerr...so jealous to those who owned a Ipod touch 4rd Generation and Iphone 4 users!



The third reasons,I am an Apple fan!!Everywhere I go in my hands or in my handbag carrying an Apple Ipod touch no matter where I am!Just can't take my eyes off my Ipod touch!!xD

Iphone 4 have Facetime same with Ipod touch 4th Generation ..why my Apple Ipod touch 3rd generation doesn't have that awesome features????sobs sobs T.T

Not only that,Iphone have some awesome graphics features on the phone which they called it Retina Display!=)

Not to forgotten,Iphone 4 have 5 megapizel camera with LED Flash!!woots!!!..compare to my Ipod touch 3rd Generation...hmm...where is the camera???where is the LED Flash?? T.T

Iphone 4 also have multitaskinng apps.No!it is not only for when you surf the internet,it is for everything.That means,when I am busy playing games,now I can turn on my music as loud as I can!!!!or even surf the net while playing my favourite game!!!Wow!!Incredible!!Amaze on what can Iphone 4 can be done!!It just take me breathless!!

Not only that,Iphone 4 have Game Center which means I can go online playing games with gamers out there!no matter it is Africa,Brazil,Germany!!..Hmm...where is my Ipod touch Game Center???=="

Most importantly,I can call using my Iphone 4!! xD

When I am tired of typing,I can play with my Voice Control,by just saying any application on the Iphone 4,the phone will sense me and open the application!!This application open my mouth wide!!!like what???!!! =O

I want the awesome features!!I want Iphone 4!!!So please DIGI and Nuffnang,can I have thoese Iphone 4 please??with cherries on top??? xD

No comments: