What so special that makes me want to buy Apple Iphone 4?Thier applications of course..They have some cool applications,do look on for more details..In the Itunes Stores,they have 250,000 and counting in practically every category for mobile apps.Mainly of them are free!Now after knowing that,now I can get more free stuff onwards for my Iphone 4!
When I have my Itunes Stores,which means I can get my updates faster then I blink my eyes!I can download one at a time or even mutiplies all at once.I f I'm surfing using my Iphone,I also get to tap on the Itunes Store to get the download applications that I want right from my fingertips.Not 5 minutes it can be done.Voila!With the Genius features on my Iphone,I can get even more which are strongly reccomended based on the one I already have.I can even browse hot picks,best sellers and the staff who strongly reccomend on Iphone applications.
So what applications they do have???
Well,they have applications to those who cook like I do at home...or chef who cooks...So you might run into a chef who plays Iphone while cooking your meal?Then it came out delicous than you expected??or maybe not..you find something crawling out of your dish perhaps???
They have Jamie Oliver 20 minutes meal which now I can be Jamie Oliver at home.With 20 minutes,I can prepared the meal just a snap.
Now,I can make cute delcious meal like this...
It looks yummy and edible!
With the ingredients stated there,it won't prevent me from adding the wrong ingredients inside.It is also a great shopping list to shop too!
The instructions are simple to understand too...
If I'm bored of Jamie Oliver's cooking,I can prepare Martha's Everyday Food:Fresh & Easy Recipes.It is easy to be prepare and always fresh too!
I can make a meal for myself,family portion or a big portion all from the this page...
If I have trouble on my scaling ingredients,I will use Kitchen Calculator PRO.With its help,I won't get any extra ingredients,not too much salt,not too much chillies...just the way I want it to be...a perfect meal!
From teaspoon to tablespoon,from droplet to jigger to pitch and so on....All thanks to the help of Kitchen Converter.Not only Apple have applications for Chefs,they also have for the people on the go that means people who want to be updated from all over the world just like me who wants to know what happening around us...With application of Keeping Current that Iphone has.Not only CNN on tv,they also have in Iphone 4 too!So now,I can update myself with news aroud Malaysia then the world!!MuhahahaSo I can update myself with the headlines,breaking news and I also can watch video online with CNN.Now all the news are at my fingertips.
They also have featured news..
Iphone also have an applications on The Weather Channel.Now I am the first who prepare for raining days.I am the one who got an umbrella for rainy days..Say no more to raining for me!
If I missed the weather report or I am driving,I can just put on the video on weather report..listen while driving..I'm sure the police won't mind me doing that...
I also can check on the traffic jam on the go...Iphone 4 also offers workout application for people who heading for gym...1,2..3 and 4.
Now I can have those hot body like Jessica Alba in no time!!
They have sports application like Yoga Stretch!Yoga at home?No problem!!
Say bye bye to miss fatty cat!!
Money don't grow on trees you know...
With the famous word building Scrabble,I can have my english talking like a Queen's English.
Apple also have this awesome game which is Angry Birds,look how cute it is...
It is fun too!!This game also have in my Ipod touch and this game is like a gunbound game..I quite enjoy myself playing with it.They also have this game...Rolando.This is a game of rolando in cartoon,perhaps??I can relax myself and play a game of pool with friends or myself..
If I want great food lifestyle,I can had this widget instead..
Pair It!It helps me pair with great serving with each food I take...For example,Wine is pair with beef and etc.
cuz of this...
Directtv widget
cuz with this thing I can have a widget that can record all my shows by tapping it.
Never miss a show with this widget.














































No comments:
Post a Comment